CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 27, 2008

Stalling out

So I was feeling like the lycira was progressively getting better but I think I have reached a plateau.

During the day... I have moments where I am thinking to myself that I feel pretty good but then it gets snatched away with a twitch (usually in my fingers, wrists or ankles).

And I am still waking up with alot of pain in my feet.

The fog is still moderate (but I don't think that lycira is supposed to help with that).

Is this supposed to cause water retention? Cause seriously at night my feet don't look swollen but try and get them into some shoes outside of flip-flops and it is seriously snug. And let me not forget to mention the serious bloat around my mid-section---yeah.. thats loads of fun.

0 comments: